E-certificate (with verification link, Id. & No.), complete program videos, simple study guides and relevant E-books will be provided.
- Students, Scholars and Faculty
- Master’s or Doctoral graduate students
- New faculty members who are expected to publish work in professional publications, journals and proceedings
- Researchers in industry who are expected to prepare technical papers
- Any young scholars with limited or no experience in preparing journal and/or technical papers
Day 1: How to Efficiently Conduct Your Research
About / Details: In this extraordinary program, you’ll learn to master research techniques. Along the way, a research expert reveals the insider secrets that every student/scholar/faculty must know for using search engines, catalogs, and reference books — and the tips and tricks that greatly improve your chances of finding information that’s appropriate, reliable, in-depth, and truly useful!
- Basic Steps To Prepare For Writing Your Paper
- Defining the Research Question/Theme/Topic
- Gathering Information and Background Literature
- How to Write An Effective Research Paper or A Journal Paper
- Gathering Background Information
- Forming a Hypothesis and an Outline
- Summarizing the Analysis Simulation/Experiment
- Organizing and Interpreting Results
Day 2: Understanding How a Research Paper is Written
About / Details: A research paper is any kind of academic writing based on original research which features analysis and interpretation from the author — and it can be a bit overwhelming to begin with! That’s why we organizing a program on how to write a research paper, where we take you through the academic writing process one manageable piece at a time. This program walks you through everything you need to do to write an effective and impactful research paper.
- Preliminary Steps
- Paper Structure
Day 3: How to Write Each Section of Your Paper
About / Details: Selecting the right topic for your research paper is a crucial first step toward earning a high grade. In this superb program, you’ll review the fundamentals of academic writing as you discover the secrets of choosing that elusive “perfect topic”! You’ll learn to narrow your focus from a broad subject to a manageable topic, then from an intriguing research question to a strong working thesis. Most journal-style scientific papers are subdivided into the following sections: Title, Authors and Affiliation, Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Acknowledgments, and Literature Cited, which parallel the experimental process.
- First Paragraph
- Middle Paragraphs
- Final Paragraph
- Summary and Conclusion
E-certificate (with verification link, Id. & No.), complete program videos and relevant E-books will be provided.
Fee: Rs 300 /-
Interested participants can Phonepe / Gpay / Paytm to 7893356131 or 8333852895.
After payment, kindly WhatsApp the payment snap to 7893356131
& full name, college name and email.
Kindly share to your friends and/ colleagues, thank you.