Want to get E-Certificates for all the following courses... You can learn them whenever you want, during free time through video explanation(s) [each minimum 30-50 minutes or maximum an hour] and you can download that content in the form of PPT for future purpose.
We will assist you, WhatsApp to 7893356131.
*Beneficial for teachers, lecturers and researchers.
Courses (Language: English)
- Research Preparation
- How to secure funding - ECR edition
- Funding Hacks for Researchers
- Successful research grant applications – getting it right
- Discover how metrics can boost funding and networking opportunities
- How to conduct evidence-based research
- How to manage and publish your research data
- How researchers store, share and use data
- Creating a good research data management plan
- How to produce highly visible research: Useful tips for researchers
- The key to successful academic collaborations
- Making academia–industry collaborations work
Writing for ResearchFundamentals of manuscript preparation
- Guide to reference managers: How to effectively manage your references
- How to prepare your manuscript
- Structuring your article correctly
- How to write an abstract and improve your article
- Writing a persuasive cover letter for your manuscript
- How to turn your thesis into an article
- 5 Diseases ailing research – and how to cure them
- Using proper manuscript language
- 10 tips for writing a truly terrible journal article
- How to write for an interdisciplinary audience
- An editor’s guide to writing a review article
- How to write case reports
- Systematic reviews 101
- Make the most of your research: publish your data & methods
- Beginners’ guide to writing a manuscript in LaTeX
- Why write a book?
- How to get your book published
- Discoverability: top tips to get your book out there
Fundamentals of publishing
- Publication Process
- 10 reasons to get – and use – an ORCID iD
- The journal publishing cycle
- Making sense of science stories
- The origins of scientific publishing
- Gender Bias in academic publishing
- A guide to journal citation metrics
- How to identify the right journal to publish in
- Detecting Image Manipulation: Routines, Tools & Limitations
- Content ownership
- Why you can't afford to ignore publication ethics
- Demystifying permissions
- How to leverage open hardware to improve your research
- Publishing open access
- What is open science?
- Open access and navigating the journal landscape
Certified Peer Reviewer Course
- Navigating Peer Review
- 3.3 How to peer review a review article
- What to expect from the Certified Peer Reviewer Course?
- Introduction to the Certified Peer Reviewer Course
- 1.1 What is peer review? Why peer review?
- 1.2 Models of peer review
- 1.3 The typical peer review process
- 1.4 How to get involved
- 2.0 I just got a review invite, what’s next?
- 3.1 How to write a helpful peer review report
- 3.2 The comments to editors and decision recommendations
- 4.0 What next?
- Certified Peer Reviewer Course Assessment
- Diversity in peer review
- Why get involved in peer review
- Ethics responsibilities for peer reviewers
- Recognizing peer reviewers: A webinar to celebrate editors and researchers
- Transparency in peer review
How to review a manuscript
- Becoming a peer reviewer
- 10 tips for writing a truly terrible review
- How to become a reviewer and what do editors expect?
- How reviewers become editors
- How to respond to reviewers' comments
- How do editors look at your paper?
- Communicating your research
- Standing up for Science
- How to create impact with patient and public involvement
- How to write a lay summary
- How your research can make an impact on society
- Seven strategies for scientists to communicate their research and create a brand
- Conference skills for researchers
- Social Media for Researchers
- How to promote your research for maximum impact
You will get stuffs like Learn To Write Research Papers E-book, Research Methodology Material and Notes PDF.