|Amazon.in CBSE UGC NET/SET/JRF - Paper 1: Teaching and Research Aptitude Book|
Teaching: Nature, objectives, characteristics and basic requirements; Learner’s characteristics; Factors affecting teaching; Methods of teaching; Teaching aids; Evaluation systems.
Research: Meaning, characteristics and types; Steps of research; Methods of research; Research Ethics; Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference and symposium; Thesis writing: its characteristics and format.
A passage to be set with questions to be answered.
Communication: Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and efiective classroom communication.
Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
Number series; letter series; codes; > Relationships; classification.
Understanding the structure of arguments; Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning; Verbal analogies : Word analogy — Applied analogy; Verbal classification; Reasoning Logical Diagrams : Simple diagrammatic relationship, multimedia grammatical relationship; Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning.
Sources, acquisition and interpretation of data. ‘P Quantitative and qualitative data; > Graphical representation and mapping of data.
Information and Communicating Technology (ICT)
ICT : meaning, advantages, disadvantages and uses; > General abbreviations and terminology; > Basics of internet and e-mailing
People and Environment
People and environment interaction; Sources of pollution; Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy resources; Natural hazards and mitigation
Higher Education System: Governance Polity And Administration
Structure of the institutions for higher learning and research in India; formal and distance education; professional/technical and general education; value education: governance, polity and administration; concept, institutions and their interactions.
- cbse ugc net/set/jrf paper i—teaching and research aptitude
- teaching and research aptitude book free download
- ugc net/jrf/slet general paper-1 teaching & research aptitude
- cbse ugc net set jrf paper 1 teaching and research aptitude by kvs madaan
- ugc-net/jrf/set teaching & research aptitude (general paper-1)
- teaching aptitude
- teaching aptitude study material ebook
- teaching and research aptitude pdf
* Get the more regarding UGC NET from UGC NET JRF Asst. Prof. Paper-I Teaching and Research Aptitude Syllabus.