- Laptop installed too many software / applications.
- Running many applications simultaneously
- Installing software / applications that are not compatible
- Laptop / PC infected with viruses and malware
- Use launcher, to tidy up the desktop shortcut view.
- Install and then uninstall the application or software, when no use in future.
- Using original and/ licence software / applications. Ex. Operating Systems (OS), antivirus, etc.
- Try to avoid gaming software / applications of huge data size like in GBs etc.
- laptop not responding windows 10
- computer not responding windows 10
- how to fix not responding
- computer programs not responding
- not responding windows 7
- windows 8 not responding
- laptop not responding windows 8
- laptop not responding to anything