2. Write a program to check whether the given number is even or odd.
3. Write a program to swap two numbers using a temporary variable.
4. Write a program to swap two numbers without using a temporary variable.
5. Write a program to swap two numbers using bitwise operators.
6. Write a program to find the greatest of three numbers.
7. Write a program to find the greatest among ten numbers.
8. Write a program to check whether the given number is a prime.
9. Write a program to check whether the given number is a palindromic number.
10.Write a program to check whether the given string is a palindrome.
11.Write a program to generate the Fibonacci series.
12.Write a program to print "Hello World" without using semicolon anywhere in the code.
13.Write a program to print a semicolon without using a semicolon anywhere in the code.
14.Write a program to compare two strings without using strcmp() function.
15.Write a program to concatenate two strings without using strcat() function.
16.Write a program to delete a specified line from a text file.
17.Write a program to replace a specified line in a text file.
18.Write a program to find the number of lines in a text file..
19.Write a C program which asks the user for a number between 1 to 9 and shows the number. If the user inputs a number out of the specified range, the program should show an error and prompt the user for a valid input.
20.Write a program to display the multiplication table of a given number..
The above 20 codes are collected and posted here by : Shrihari,,Since there are many codes asked in interviews,and those are a bit complex than them,i tried to solved them in my level,and posted here..so,, Some of my codes that i solved(except WORLD MAP),that i think are important,,iwanna share with you all..I tried my best to make them good,but If there is any bug,let me know.. "AmitAru"
21.WAP to check a string is Caliondrome or not. //Maventic question.
22.WAP to print DONE,without using any loop. // asked to my frnd in any company.
C PROGRAMS FOR INTERVIEW
23.WAP to print DONE,without using any loop and any conditonal clause or operators. // asked to me as a cross question of 22th question by the person i asked 22th ques.
24. WAP to find out the longest word in a string.
25.Prog of WORLD MAP. // this code was written by someone,i forgot his name,he won award for this code as short and best c code. JUST FOR FUN //
26.WAP to print the triangle of letters in increasing order of lines..
27.WAP to print 'xay' in place of every 'a' in a string.//DOC Update on
28.Count the Total Number of 7 comming between 1 to 100.
/* I made this code in a way that u can give Upper limit i.e. 100,Lower limit i.e. 1 and the specific number u wants to count in between i.e. 7 */ // asked by: VishwaPratapRana..
29. Code for duplicate's removal,byAmitAru.. // Similar question was asked in Maventic 2nd round to me,,
30. WAP to find out if a given number is a power series of 2 or not,without any loop and without using % modulo operator..// asked by someone on BJS..