Signals And Systems - Lecture Notes.PDF
- CLASSIFICATION OF SIGNALS AND SYSTEMS
- ANALYSIS OF CONTINUOUS TIME SIGNALS
- LINEAR TIME INVARIANT –CONTINUOUS TIME SYSTEMS
- ANALYSIS OF DISCRETE TIME SIGNALS
- LINEAR TIME INVARIANT - DISCRETE TIME SYSTEMS
- Continuous time signals (CT signals)
- discrete time signals (DT signals) - Step, Ramp, Pulse, Impulse, Exponential
- Classification of CT and DT signals - periodic and periodic, random singals
- CT systems and DT systems, Basic properties of systems
- Linear Time invariant Systems and properties.
- Fourier series analysis, Spectrum of C.T. singals, Fourier Transform and Laplace
- Transform in Signal Analysis.
- Differential equation, Block diagram representation, Impulse response
- Convolution integral, frequency response
- Fourier and Laplace transforms in analysis
- State variable equations and matrix representation of systems
- Sampling of CT signals and aliasing, DTFT and properties
- Z-transform and properties of Z-transform.
* To get, the more, download the related / similar of Signals and Systems CLASSIFICATION Analysis LTI DTS Lecture Notes Material PDF.