Source: Campus Placement Tricks - Tech Mahendra Questions and Answers.
Allthebest Nareddula Rajeev Reddy (NRR) For more... www.matterhere.com
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process
Campus Placement Tricks
You should have a minimum of 60 % aggregate in 10th Standard and 70% aggregate in 12th Standard. Minimum of 6-6.5 CGPA is required in B.Tech. A maximum of 1 year gap is allowed.
There will be 180 questions, out of which 100 questions will be there from Verbal Ability and the rest from Analytical Ability and Logical Ability. Maximum time allotted will be 80 minutes.
[N.B:- The number of the questions may vary]
In the Verbal Ability Section, there will be questions from Synonyms, Antonyms, Tenses, Verb agreement, Sentence completion, Prepositions and articles. There will be a total of 4 passages.
In Quantitative Aptitude, there will be questions from percentage, probability (simple types), Ages, Profit and Loss, Calendar, Partnership, Problems based on distance, Compound interest.
In Logical Reasoning, there will be questions from Seating arrangement, Blood relation, Word Jumbling, Coding Decoding, Letter series, Number series, Figure series, Analogy, Odd Man Out, Data sufficiency, Syllogism.
There will be sectional cut-off of 60 % in each section.
Last year 693 students appeared for the written test, out of which, 212 were selected for the PI Round.
ESSAY WRITING ROUND
Maximum time limit for essay is 20 minutes. It is a non-elimination round but like WIPRO, it falls under a criteria for selecting students from the HR Round. So write the essay in a proper way. Try to make it maximum within 1 to 1.5 pages most important. The HR may ask you questions from your essay.
TECHNICAL INTERVIEW ROUND
Questions from C, C++, branch subjects will be asked. Refer to the earlier posts for various companies for the same. Few simple logical cases or puzzles may also be given to solve. 2-3 simple programs will be asked to write Duration of Interview:- 40 – 45 minutes.
For Technical Interview Questions on Programming Background, kindly follow the link below. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9wxWLlfwxYWSkNVM05kcmExcWM
Out of 212 students only 80 were selected for HR Interview.
HR ROUND Rejection ratio is higher in HR Round. Always try to use simple plain English. DO NOT write anything in the CV/ Resume about which you don’t have sufficient amount of knowledge.
At last 24 students were finally recruited by Tech Mahindra
This year they may recruit around 50-60 students.
SAMPLE WRITTEN QUESTIONS
1. A radio when sold at a certain price gives a gain of 20%. What will be the gain percent, if sold for thrice the price?
E) None of these
2. One of the following is my secret word: AIM DUE MOD OAT TIE. With the list in front of you, if I were to tell you any one of my secret word, then you would be able to tell me the number of vowels in my secret word. Which is my secret word?
3. One of Mr. Horton, his wife, their son, and Mr. Horton's mother is a doctor and another is a lawyer.
a)If the doctor is younger than the lawyer, then the doctor and the lawyer are not blood relatives.
b)If the doctor is a woman, then the doctor and the lawyer are blood relatives.
c)If the lawyer is a man, then the doctor is a man. Whose occupation you know?
Ans. Mr. Horton: he is the doctor.
4. Mr. and Mrs. Aye and Mr. and Mrs. Bee competed in a chess tournament. Of the three games played: a)In only the first game were the two players married to each other.
b)The men won two games and the women won one game.
c)The Ayes won more games than the Bees.
d)Anyone who lost game did not play the subsequent game. Who did not lose a game?
Ans. Mrs. Bee did not lose a game.
5. Three piles of chips--pile I consists one chip, pile II consists of chips, and pile III consists of three chips--are to be used in game played by Anita and Brinda. The game requires:
a)That each player in turn take only one chip or all chips from just one pile.
b)That the player who has to take the last chip loses.
c)That Anita now have her turn.
From which pile should Anita draw in order to win?
Ans. Pile II
6. Of Abdul, Binoy, and Chandini:
a)Each member belongs to the Tee family whose members always tell the truth or to the El family whose members always lie.
b)Abdul says ''Either I belong or Binoy belongs to a different family from the other two." Whose family do you name of?
Ans. Binoy's family--El.
7. In a class composed of x girls and y boys what part of the class is composed of girls A.y/(x + y) B.x/xy C.x/(x + y) D.y/xy
8. What is the maximum number of half-pint bottles of cream that can be filled with a 4- gallon can of cream(2 pt.=1 qt. and 4 qt.=1 gal)
9. f the operation,^ is defined by the equation x ^ y = 2x + y, what is the value of a in 2 ^ a = a ^ 3
10. A coffee shop blends 2 kinds of coffee, putting in 2 parts of a 33p. a gm. grade to 1 part of a 24p. a gm. If the mixture is changed to 1 part of the 33p. a gm. to 2 parts of the less expensive grade, how much will the shop save in blending 100 gms.
11. There are 200 questions on a 3 hr examination.Among these questions are 50 mathematics problems.It is suggested that twice as much time be spent on each maths problem as for each other question.How many minutes should be spent on mathematics problems
12. In a group of 15,7 have studied Latin, 8 have studied Greek, and 3 have not studied either. How many of these studied both Latin and Greek
13. If 13 = 13w/(1-w) ,then (2w)2 =
14. If a and b are positive integers and (a-b)/3.5 = 4/7, then
(A) b < a
(B) b > a
(C) b = a
(D) b >= a
15. In june a baseball team that played 60 games had won 30% of its game played. After a phenomenal winning streak this team raised its average to 50% .How many games must the team have won in a row to attain this average?
16. M men agree to purchase a gift for Rs. D. If three men drop out how much more will each have to contribute towards the purchase of the gift/
17. A company contracts to paint 3 houses. Mr.Brown can paint a house in 6 days while Mr.Black would take 8 days and Mr.Blue 12 days. After 8 days Mr.Brown goes on vacation and Mr. Black begins to work for a period of 6 days. How many days will it take Mr.Blue to complete the contract?
18. 2 hours after a freight train leaves Delhi a passenger train leaves the same station travelling in the same direction at an average speed of 16 km/hr. After travelling 4 hrs the passenger train overtakes the freight train. The average speed of the freight train was?
19. If 9x-3y=12 and 3x-5y=7 then 6x-2y = ?
20. There are 5 red shoes, 4 green shoes. If one draw randomly a shoe what is the probability of getting a red shoe
Ans 5c1/ 9c1
21. What is the selling price of a car? If the cost of the car is Rs.60 and a profit of 10% over selling price is earned
Ans: Rs 66/-
22. 1/3 of girls , 1/2 of boys go to canteen .What factor and total number of classmates go to canteen.
Ans: Cannot be determined.
23. The price of a product is reduced by 30% . By what percentage should it be increased to make it 100%
24. There is a square of side 6cm . A circle is inscribed inside the square. Find the ratio of the area of circle to square.
25. Which of the following fractions is less than 1/3
26. There are two circles, one circle is inscribed and another circle is circumscribed over a square. What is the ratio of area of inner to outer circle?
Ans: 1 : 2
27. Three types of tea the a,b,c costs Rs. 95/kg,100/kg and70/kg respectively. How many kgs of each should be blended to produce 100 kg of mixture worth Rs.90/kg, given that the quntities of band c are equal
28. in a class, except 18 all are above 50 years. 15 are below 50 years of age. How many people are there
(d) none of these.
29. If a boat is moving in upstream with velocity of 14 km/hr and goes downstream with a velocity of 40 km/hr, then what is the speed of the stream ?
(a) 13 km/hr
(b) 26 km/hr
(c) 34 km/hr
(d) none of these
30. Find the value of ( 0.75 * 0.75 * 0.75 - 0.001 ) / ( 0.75 * 0.75 - 0.075 + 0.01)
31. A can have a piece of work done in 8 days, B can work three times faster than the A, C can work five times faster than A. How many days will they take to do the work together ?
(a) 3 days
(b) 8/9 days
(c) 4 days
(d) can't say
32. A car travels a certain distance taking 7 hrs in forward journey, during the return journey increased speed 12km/hr takes the times 5 hrs. What is the distance travelled
(a) 210 kms
(b) 30 kms
(c) 20 kms
(c) none of these
33. Find (7x + 4y ) / (x-2y) if x/2y = 3/2 ?
(d) data insufficient
ADMIN, Campus Placement Tricks
* To get Clear; figures / diagrams, tables / values, answers / explanations and more, download the Tech Mahendra Recruitment Placement Paper Questions Answers PDF.
G+1, Like and Share to your friends...
Don't miss Updates